Little Sol+ Sydney - Sea Blue Kids Sunglasses
Our flexible, durable and lightweight kids sunglasses are soft to touch and comfortable to wear to ensure kids can enjoy hours of active outdoor play without being bugged by heavy plastic frames.
Children's eyes are 70% more sensitive to harmful UV rays but traditional sunglasses can be heavy, uncomfortable and break easily when curious little hands play with them.
Little Sol+ have got you covered.
Designed for children from 3 to 10 years old and offering the highest sun protection against harmful UV rays, the anti-reflective coating combined with the large lens shape makes sure little eyes get all the protection they need.
Specs and Features
- TAC Polarized UV400 lenses
- Maximum category 3 UVA & UVB protection which filters 100% of ultraviolet (UV) rays. This is required especially for little eyes to protect them from glare
- Shatterproof and scratch resistant lenses (non mirrored lenses only)
- Extremely flexible material that can bend and flex while maintaining their shape
- Matte solid colour frame made from TPEE (durability of plastic + the flexibility of rubber)
- BPA, phthalate, PVC and lead free
Note: The sunglasses are designed to be durable and flexible but force should not be used to twist and bend past the normal range of motion of the arms
- Vegan leather hard case
- Lens cloth